Monday, August 16, 2010

Thompson Bay Estates

Ever since I entered the work force I have always enjoyed selling. I have sold everything from private tennis lessons to yellow page advertising, custom ceiling fans to shrimp cocktails; but the best sales experience by far is selling new homes!

For the past 10 years I have been “working with the homeless” meeting thousands of people, selling hundreds of new homes and learning new things about the industry every day. My favorite part of selling the news homes is customizing each home to every homeowner’s wants and needs. Whether it’s a larger kitchen, walk-in closets, a pool table sized game room or a massive garage it can all be accomplished when you’re building new.

I have developed many great relationships with my home buyers over the years that continue on long after they receive the keys on closing day. In many cases I am invited to house warnings and watch proudly as the new homeowners show off their one of a kind home to friends and family.

I would encourage anyone looking for a home to drop into our award winning model at 2439 Cunningham Blvd. and discover for yourself all the terrific advantages of going new.

Paul Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment