Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Note from Roger Issa

My name is Roger Issa, I joined the Parkview Homes Sales Team about 2 years ago and it has been a very enjoyable career.

The highlight of my time here at Parkview Homes has been seeing the joy and excitement on people’s faces when they are purchasing their brand new home or condominium. I enjoy taking the journey with them from start to finish and helping them with their purchase , listening to their inputs and answering their questions.

For me selling new homes and condominiums is all about building trust with my clients and establishing a lasting relationship with them, helping them feel comfortable and well informed with their selection and all that it entails.

I also enjoy seeing and interacting with the people in my subdivision as I drive around. They also stop by from time to time and say hello to me. Sometimes they even bring me a Tim Horton’s coffee, by the way I like my coffee with 1 cream and 1 sweetener! Just in case you were wondering.

Once again I would like to say that I am a people person and to me one of the priceless rewards is when I see the smile on people’s faces and even at times tears of joy coming from them that makes it all worthwhile for me.

Roger Issa - Sales Representative 768-7178

No comments:

Post a Comment